Thursday, November 7, 2013

Red Bison in New York Mud Painting

 
 
 
RED BISON IN NEW YORK.
 
This painting just sold on eBay to a woman in ATHENS GEORGIA. It is one of my paintings that is now being made into greeting cards and prints. So you never know when you buy one of my paintings, even on eBay that it might be found all over the Country as a gift card. print or what ever, Hey ! you might even get one in the mail yourself. The painting was made on heavy acid free card board with Acrylic and Mud\acrylic paint.
NOTE my Mud paint is real paint as it is made with acrylic binders so it will last and unlike others, ALL my mud paintings are guaranteed so you can by with confidence
Check out my web sight below to my online store for this and other paintings
 
 

                                                                  Thank you Richard

                         https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackGoatFolkArt?ref=hdr_shop_menu

No comments:

Post a Comment